Engineering-hydrometeorologic survey ensure complex studies of hydrometeorologic conditions of a construction area (region, site, track) and forecast of probable changes of these conditions as a result of reaction with the designed objects with the aim to acquire necessary and adequate data and materials for valid project decision-making.
The survey include:
- determination of capabilities to satisfy demands in water and organization of different water uses;
- choice of location areas for a construction site (track) and its engineering protection against adverse hydrometeorologic impact;
- drafting of a general territory plan;
- choice of engineering constructions, determination of their main parameters and construction organization;
- determination of constructions’ exploitation conditions;
- impact assessment of construction objects on the aerial and water environment and drafting of nature protection measures.
The following points are subject to studying in the process of engineering-hydrometeorologic survey:
- hydrologic regime (of rivers, lakes, swamps, creeks, temporary water flows, seaside and shelf areas);
- climate conditions and particular meteorological features;
- dangerous hydrometeorological processes;
- anthropogenic changes of hydrologic and climate conditions or their particular characteristics;
Scope of works:
ООО «Научно-производственное аэрогеодезическое предприятие «Меридиан+»
- collection, analysis and generalization of hydrometeorologic and mapping data of an area;
- reconnaissance of engineering survey area;
- observation of characteristics of a hydrologic regime of water objects and meteorological elements;
- study of dangerous hydrometeorologic processes;
- study of soil frost penetration and snow cover characteristics (for land);
- cameral data processing with determination of estimated hydrologic and (or) meteorological characteristics.