Engineering-ecologic survey is performed to provide ecologic substantiation of construction works and other activities with the aim to prevent, minimize or eliminate adverse ecologic and social, economic and other consequences connected to them, and preservation of optimal living conditions of the population.
Performance of engineering-geologic survey is compulsory for buildings and constructions’ design. Engineering-ecologic survey data shall provide for drafting of the sections “Environmental impact analysis” (EIA) in investment feasibility studies, “Environmental protection” in construction project.
The Enterprise carries out ecologic survey for design and construction assessing current state and forecasting probable changes of the environment due to anthropogenic factors.
Scope of works:
ООО «Научно-производственное аэрогеодезическое предприятие «Меридиан+»
- collection, processing and analysis of published and stored data and materials on the state of the environment;
- mine footage for finding pollution sources and geoecologic testing;
- evaluation of radiation situation;
- gas and chemical survey (evaluation of soil pollution with heavy metals and oil products);
- evaluation of physical impact;
- soil inspection;
- ecologic-hydrogeologic survey (evaluation of the impact of anthropogenic factors on changes in hydrogeologic conditions);
- sanitary-epidemiologic and medical-biologic survey of all environmental components (soil, air, water, etc.);
- ecological monitoring;
- cameral data processing;
- drafting of a technical report, forecasting of probable changes in the process of construction works.